Document Repository System
DocResPos is a web-based document repository management system (DRMS) written in PHP designed to comply with ISO 17025 and OIE standard for document management.
It features web based access, fine grained control of access to files, and automated install and upgrades.
Document Repository Management System
DocResPos is document repository management system, also known as an open source DRMS. Here are some of the key features of the document software:
- Infinite Level hierarchy supported
- Multi user supported
- Organisatin supported TREE like structure
- Add any file type to the system
- Not FTP required. Upload directly from your browser.
- Meta data fields for each file
- Assign a department/category to each file
- Check-out feature to prevent over-writing of edits
- Revision history
- Documents are stored physically on the server
- File expiration
- Create custom document properties to match your companies needs
- Automated document review process
- Automated file expiration process
- Reviewer can approve or reject a new document or a changed document
- E-mail notification options prior to and after a review
- Quick-browse search by author, department, or category
- Full search by meta-data, author, department, category, file name, comments,etc.
- No external indexing processes required
- Very lightweight and easy to install
- PHP 5/MySQL 5
- Automatic installer and updater
- Secure URL feature to obfuscate URL parameters
- Fine grained user access control for each file
- Departmental access control for each file
- Many user types: User, Guest, Visitor, Admin, and Super-Admin
- Control the size limit of files independent of higher server limits
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Document Repository System,